Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Alright Windows, Multitouch, World, Let's Have a Talk.

All right, I've had it.

I'm done. I am DONE putting up with this!

WHAT THE CRAP IS UP WITH MULTITOUCH??

it's like we're in the effing stone age here! I've spent ALL MORNING researching touchscreen/multitouch laptops and tablets, and for the LIFE of me and cannot figure out what the H it is that people don't understand!! why does a multitouch pc tablet A) suck more than any other piece of technology ever invented...which leads the next point: B) DOESN'T REALLY EXIST.

I don't really know where to start but let's just start here. this is a joke; it has to be a joke. I couldn't imagine a less responsive screen. it doesn't have an accellerometer either, but don't worry, it has a button to switch into landscape mode! oh, but don't count on it taking less than an hour to reposition. hey, is that the turkey burning while you were waiting for landscape mode? gimme a break, this is absurd.

the iPad is cool but it's not a computer, it's a consumption device. on an iPad you can watch videos, look at pictures, surf the web, get information, read books, whatever. it's great for carrying around and showing it off and it's kinda neat. however, want to write a blog? that essay you gotta get done at the last minute? don't forget your keyboard! don't plan on creating anything or doing anything productive on an iPad. it's a neat gadget but it's not a computer.

I need an EFFING COMPUTER WITH TOUCHSCREEN. here's the deal. this is what I don't understand ISN'T available right now for the normal person:

a PC computer with a swivel screen that uses multitouch.

Dell has one now called the XT2, and it's the first step in a halfway decent direction. but it's mainly for businesses, and it still looks kind of slow in terms of responsiveness. the iPad is super responsive, and that exists today, so what's the deal Dell? what's the deal, HP? another reason that HP has no clue what's going on.

what the hell is that thing anyway? and since when has HP ever delivered something on time? and that actually works? two thumbs DOWN.

when am I going to get a windows pc in which 95% of the programs are multi-touch compatible, responsive, creative, and USEFUL (I'm looking at you, iPad)?? I'm talking about programs you can write on where your writing doesn't come out looking like a picasso painting, like audio mixers that you can manipulate with two hands at once (windows 7 supposedly has support for 10 unique contact points for multitouch, why the crap doesn't anybody have the balls to make a computer that utilizes that??), like presentations and desktop manipulation and ALL THESE THINGS I DON'T HAVE YET!!! if somebody doesn't start doing this soon, I'm going to do it, and I'm going to get rich and steve and bill and all those other rich-types will bow to me! we need a tablet-pc/laptop with multitouch for the average NON-BUSINESS consumer! iPad is distracting everyone with its pretty screen and movies and it's good at that but it's not for universal use. I need a photo editor with multitouch. I need a video editor with multitouch. all this crap!!

I'm going crazy here!!

5 comments:

  1. Throughout Office 2010 Microsoft Bows program has become Microsoft Office 2010 superior, unique Office2010 users and also directors will be able to based on the choices on the Ribbon to help customize.Through the the Sparkline perform with Surpass The year 2010, customers only need to conduct a number of "click" functioning to develop Office 2010 Key a mini-chart, displaying the popularity with similar info plus details arranged unique jobs. Office 2010

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is incredible for me ;) Keep going !
    Tell me your opinion for my site:
    http://www.cool-directory.com

    ReplyDelete