Friday, June 26, 2009

THE END OF THE WORLD

I have dreams where I am incinerated by a nuclear explosion. I get them every two or three months. In these dreams I can feel my skin burning and my body melting. then I die. then I wake up. I know what you're saying now: "NATAHN U CANT DIE IN UR DREAMS LOL :P" WELL I DO SO SCREW YOU.

Nukes. that's exactly what it's like on the other side. NUKES. when we don't have Shiloh...well what the hell DO we have?!! NOTHING!


DOES THIS MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?!! DOES IT?!!
if you said SKYNET then you'd be right! We've got this effing Hadron Collider runnin around colliding atoms together (like that's a good idea) and on top of all that North Korea's torturing prisoners and threatening the human race with extinction, AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT we've got movies about dolphins being tortured coming out by the same guy who trained Flipper AND ON TOP OF THAT the residents of Shiloh are MOVING OUT!!!! >:O

NO MORE SHOWERS OF MASS DESTRUCTION, NO MORE DEADLY LAUNDRY ROOM FLOORS, NO MORE RABID MOSQUITOS, NO MORE HORROR NIGHT--THIS IS THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT.

SEE OUR FUTURE!
(that'll be jon in the back motorcycle)

THE WORLD IS EXPLODING RIGHT NOW.

RIGHT NOW!

2 comments:

  1. wait... what is this dolphin movie??

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://elbrillodeldolor.blogspot.com.es/?m=0
    Please, look up this!

    ReplyDelete