Friday, June 12, 2009

Shiloh is Depressed

Well after a round of weddings and countless stupid engagements, Shiloh is officially wallowing in depression. our rooms are a wreck, sherwin's room smells like ferrets, the shower's too hot, the sink's too dirty, the basement's to humid, it's like flames at night when we're trying to sleep, I can't seem to go to bed at a reasonable hour, Jon's flaking out on work, our house is being overtaken by various size bugs...which isn't helped by me trying to feed all the spiders I see in the house. ...speaking of which.......

***

I saw a small spider in the tub area of the shower and he was trying to get up the side but it was too slippery, so I made a ladder out of toilet paper so he could use it to climb out, then I went to sleep. but when I woke up in the morning he was still in there. not only was he still in there but he didn't seem to be moving very much. I tried blowing on him but he wouldn't budge. I knew he wasn't dead so I decided that he wasn't moving because he didn't have anything to eat. I know I get tired when I don't eat so I started trying to figure out where I could possibly find an ant or bug to feed him.

which is when I looked up at the light that was on in the bathroom directly over my head, and discovered, depressingly, literally 14 bugs, all in different shapes and sizes, flying around in the bathroom around the light. "What luck!" I thought to myself, "any of these will do!" So I chose one of the bigger beetles, grabbed my Urbana '06 book and with one *WAP!* he was done. I scooped up the barely-alive-but-fading-rapidly beetle and put it next to my spider friend. But my spider friend did not budge. again I blew on the spider and he just started moving around the tub in the opposite direction. great. "Oh, well," I thought to myself as I tucked my thumbs underneath my suspenders, "at least I know I've done my good deed for the day!" I brushed my teeth and went to work. When I got home the spider was gone. I really hope he went up the toilet-paper ladder. He hasn't been seen since. I just hope he got a "bite" to eat before he left! oh man that cracks me up!

Shiloh's depressed. *le sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment