Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Shiloh is Quiet Sometimes Apparently

*shhhh....

*whispering:

it's really quiet here. sherwin's out at small group and Jon's downstairs reading something. probably CS Lewis or JRR Tolkien or something else English. I've been trying to mix some beats and clean my room a little...

Me, Ross, Vinny, and John Martin have all been listening to The Pains of Being Pure at Heart recently and basically going crazy over how awesome this band is. So of course I'm like JON JON YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS BAND THEY SOUND LIKE AN ENGLISH TYPE BAND AND YOU GUYS ARE INTO THIS STUFF RIGHT, and so I showed it to Jon and he says, "the drummer sucks." that's all you can say Jon? This band rules!!

Which leads us to Today's Lesson: "Don't hate; participate."

In other news, Vinny bought Subway yesterday which exploded in his car which made his car smell like Subway, which I find hilarious. Also, Sherwin's room still smells like ferrets.

k thx cya

No comments:

Post a Comment