Friday, April 3, 2009

Hey Nathan write a blog and this is how Vinny and I see how our lives will turn out at this immature state via gchat

Vineet: sherwin
gchat compared to aim
gchat is for adults
aim is for kids
gchat uses contact lists and aim is buddy lists
gchat is status messages and aim is away messages
we're adults now
we need to make sure we are talking about the right stuff
me: taxes and morgages and the economy blah blah blah
my baby learned to walk
roth IRA's
jean valjean was a thief and a liar
i drive a minivan now
do you like my loafers
i wear suits on the weekends too
my wife and i dont have sex anymore
i think my son is stealing from me
Vineet: nice life
me: vinny i am having a heart attack
Vineet: this is your picture of adulthood
me: beeep.beep.beep beep.........
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
must...have....final....image...to...cherish
....aww...crap..vinny dont sit on my face...as i lay dying....
nooooooooooooo!
dead.
aaaaaand scene.
yeah thats adulthood
complete with face sitting death
Sent at 11:10 AM on Friday

1 comment: