Monday, March 23, 2009

Vinny's New DJ Name

I changed the name of our blog. It is no longer The Shiloh Rant. It is now Teh Shiloh Blarghh! >:O DEAL WITH IT. This is just a post to tide all you little twitterers and what-have-yous over because there are some COOL EFFING POSTS coming real soon! So GET READY.

With that, I give you, "What me and Vinny do during work":

12:51 PM Vinny: NEW DJ NAME:
12:52 PM Dj Dutty Riddims
12:55 PM me: gross
dj slime on my shoes
12:56 PM Vinny: dj snot rocket
12:58 PM DUTTY RIDDIMS is my regge/311/sublime cover band scratch Dj name
1:07 PM me: hahahahahaha
1:09 PM czech out the new name of our blargh!
1:13 PM Vinny: TEH SHILOH BLEECHH
1:14 PM me: TAR SHILAR BLARRRRR!!!!!!!!
1:31 PM Vinny: TR SHRKLH BLRRRJJ!!!!
1:32 PM me: DURKA DURR!!

6 comments:

  1. i'm so happy i'm friends with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. greta is a known liar and a rogue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. COMin' AT CHA' , ITS tYME for da REVoLOOshun JAA! DJ dutty RIDDIMS braekin'itdownkeepin'itLIVE. MAkin AAL yoo ladies shake and swET!! JAH Luv!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo dis b ma main man BUTROS BUTROS BUTROS BUTROS BUTROS BUTROS BUTROS BUTROS DALI.

    ReplyDelete